47 search results for Blake Meyers
- News Releases
- Carrington Andrea Eveland Elizabeth Kellogg Toni Kutchan Blake Meyers Todd Mockler Dmitri
- TRAINING THE NEXT GENERATION OF SCIENTISTS
- Welcome 2018 REU Summer Interns
- (Tyler) Rusnak, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, hosted in the Blake Meyers laboratory
- Events and Accolades Mark the Dedication of the William H. Danforth Wing
- Earlier this month, the Danforth Center celebrated its biggest milestone since the opening of the initial building in 2001.
- , Blake Meyers, Ph.D. and Andrea Eveland, Ph.D. Nearly 150 scientists from the Danforth Center
- Danforth Center Dedicates New Wing in Honor of William H. Danforth
- Expansion to accelerate outcomes and impact of plant science research and innovation.
- the next few years. In early 2016, the first three principal investigators, Blake Meyers, Ph.D.
- As CO2 Levels Rise, Danforth Center Scientists Explore the Effect on Plants in an Effort to Improve Crops for a Changing Environment
- While carbon dioxide (CO2) levels are rising, Keith Slotkin, Ph.D., and his collaborators at the Danforth Center and Washington University are embarking on a new research project to explore how plants respond to increased CO2 levels over time, and how this knowledge can be used to predict the lasting effects of this environmental challenge.
- Principal Investigators, Malia Gehan, Ph.D., Noah Fahlgren, Ph.D., Blake Meyers, Ph.D., Sona Pandey, Ph.D.
- Scientists to Deploy Advances in 3D Imaging and Machine Learning to Predict the Effect of Rising CO2 Levels on Crops
- Research could result in a unique model that helps predict the lasting effects of environmental challenges on a plant’s genome and physical growth.
- Principal Investigators, Malia Gehan, Ph.D., Noah Fahlgren, Ph.D., Blake Meyers, Ph.D., Sona Pandey
- Research Areas
- . Blake Meyers
- Principal Investigators
- Blake Meyers, Ph.D. Learn More Allison Miller, PH.D.
Blake Oakley North Carolina State University
Lab, Introgression Lines Hannah Thomas Pittsburg State University
Lab: Dr. Blake Meyers Lab
Project: Functional Analysis of phasiRNA in Soybean and Maize
- Post-Doctoral Associate Named Prestigious Hanna H. Gray Fellow and Receives $1.4 Million Award to Accelerate His Career in Plant Science
- Kevin Cox was named one of only 15 Hanna H. Gray Fellows by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) in Chevy Chase, MD.
- .” Cox is working in the laboratory of Blake Meyers, Ph.D. His background is in plant pathology, scientist, highly deserving of this prestigious award,” said Meyers. “During his post-doc, the work he