43 search results for tour
- Scientists and Interns Collaborate for the 2015 REU Program
- Congratulations to the future scientists who successfully completed the 2015 REU Intern program at the Danforth Center!
- interning in the Nusinow Lab. “The internship is really broad. They’ve taken us to tour other, took a tour of Washington University and it was awesome,” said Imani Bunn, a junior at Harvard
- Missouri Botanical Gardens
- Unveiled Missouri Botanical Gardens Tour Date: Thursday, June 27
Founded in 1859, the doors.
9:00 am – Meet in foyer of Danforth Center to carpool
9:30 am – Tour of Research
- Governor Showcases Strategic the Region’s Ag Innovation Ecosystem During Visit of Israeli Ambassador to the U.S.
- Danforth Center and BRDG Park offers a competitive advantage when recruiting high quality companies to St. Louis.
- opening their offices in St. Louis.
Following the conversation, Jim Carrington led a tour
- (Farm Futures) In Search of Ag Solutions
- Sometimes when there is talk around biotechnology, there is an image of mad scientists performing crazy experiments. I only wish the general population could see how the research is done and what the possibilities are for improving lives around the world.
- (Farm Futures) In Search of Ag Solutions, LaVell Winsor
October 31, 2013 Sometimes when there is talk around biotechnology, there is an image of mad scientists performing crazy experiments. I only wish the general population could see how the research is done and what the possibilities are for improving lives around the world. Last week, I had the opportunity to tour the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis. If you are involved in agriculture, you'll be interested in what
- Burgeoning Biodiversity
- Danforth Center Prairie Dedicated and Celebrated
- . A tour followed, highlighting the new interpretive signs and presented by Kellogg, Woodbury
- Record crowd explore scientific innovation and robotics at the St. Louis Raspberry Pi Jam
- The free interactive event offered hands-on STEM activities for all ages
- intriguing. Mike, our tour guide was so knowledgeable and engaging with facts and information. All
- (Slate) Sorry, Chipotle, Some Conveyor Belts Are Good for Agriculture
- The $3.5 million, 1,755 sq. ft. addition to the Danforth Center, scientists can monitor plant growth, photosynthesis, and water content with Walter White-like precision. By way of conveyor and robotic arm, test plants receive meticulous portions of everything they need—the conveyors truck them through watering and nutrient stations—in addition to near-constant checkups from three kinds of imaging systems.
- three kinds of imaging systems. (You can take a tour of the plant in the video below
- Danforth Center Conversation Looks at Root Causes
- Studying Plant Roots with the help of Valent BioSciences
- : "We've developed a virtual reality tour of a plant's root system-a worm's-eye view, if you like
- Plant Growth
- . Warson Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63132
(314) 587-1482 email@example.com VIRTUAL TOUR
- Phenotyping & Maker Workshop
- :30 am: Tour of phenotyping facilities (including Bellwether Facility, Raspberry Pi greenhouse