25 search results for microbes
- 18 Transformative Early-Stage Companies from 4 Countries Selected to Present
- 2017 Ag Innovation Showcase
- the types of microbes available for commercialization. NovoBind Livestock Therapeutics, Inc
- (The Yale Globalist) Genetically Modified Cassava: New technologies have complicated the challenge of feeding Africa
- by Sophie Broach:
In Umudike, Nigeria, the rows of leafy green cassava plants growing at a confined field trial site are the result of millions of dollars in funding, years of research, and a collaboration that spans continents. For some, these gen ...
- draws the genes for this purpose from various plants, algae, and microbes.
Two BC Plus
- (Biofuels Digest) Don’t Smoke That Fuel: ARPA-E funds energy research in tobacco, turpentines, camelina
- Transformative yields for terrestrial plant oils of up to 4,000 gallons per acre are the goal of new research awards from ARPA-E.
In Washington, the Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E), today announced 60 cuttin ...
- that it can accumulate the fuel molecule farnesene. Genes from microbes and other plants
- Elizabeth Kellogg
- it supports beneficial microbes that make the rich soil on which American agriculture depends
- tomato hosts. Her research has uncovered novel mechanisms by which microbes suppress plant immune