53 search results for Nigel Taylor
- Cassava High In Iron and Zinc Could Improve Diets and Health In West Africa
- Field-grown cassava plants overexpressing a combination of plant genes can accumulate significantly higher concentrations of iron and zinc.
- by Narayanan Narayanan, Ph.D., research scientist, and Nigel Taylor, Ph.D., associate member and Dorothy, and consumers,” Taylor said. “We also confirmed that the higher mineral levels don’t disappear during cooking, in West Africa," said Taylor. “The higher iron and zinc would be present in every root harvested
- International Collaboration Receives Grant to Advance Improvements in Cassava Harvests and Nutrition for Smallholder Families in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Virus-resistant and nutritionally-enhanced Cassava for Africa.
- households in East and West Africa,” said Nigel Taylor, Ph.D., Dorothy J. King Distinguished Investigator
- Scientist Honored with Award from First World Congress
- Congratulations, Dr. Narayanan!
- of the research going on at the Danforth Center,” said Nigel Taylor, Ph.D., principal investigator
- firstname.lastname@example.org Senior Laboratory Technician Nigel Taylor 314-587-1257 314-587-1357
- email@example.com Senior Laboratory Technician Nigel Taylor 314-587-1257
- The Quest to Improve Nutritional Value in Key Crops
- Narayanan, a research manager at the Danforth Center, has built his career on studying edible crops that impact lives and improve plates.
- Narayanan, a scientist in Dr. Nigel Taylor’s lab, has been working with the crop for over twelve
- Nusinow's Lab Sona Pandey's Lab Dilip Shah's Lab Keith Slotkin's Lab Nigel Taylor's Lab Chris
- TechAccel Invests in Unique Sprayable RNAi Pesticide Technology
- First “Path to Commercialization” Grant Awarded to Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- , nicknamed “Danforth Biosprey,” will be led by Nigel Taylor, Ph.D., who is the interim director, technology developed by Taylor and Bala Venkata, Ph.D., a research scientist with the Danforth Center’s
- Events and Accolades Mark the Dedication of the William H. Danforth Wing
- Earlier this month, the Danforth Center celebrated its biggest milestone since the opening of the initial building in 2001.
- and Nigel Taylor, Ph.D. was named the Dorothy J. King Distinguished Investigator. Following Kellogg and Taylor’s scientific talks and the presentation of the medallions, the Kings made brief remarks
- Lab News
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled
Nigel Taylor, Ph.D.,
(The Scientist) Improving Crops with RNAi
Nigel Taylor, senior research scientist