47 search results for Blake Meyers
- Danforth Center Hosts the 18th Annual Fall Symposium “Genetics and Genomics of Crop Improvement”
- Plant science has the potential to generate discoveries that can yield more food and energy for people while preserving our planet’s environment.
- how crops grow, respond to stress and can be more rapidly and efficiently improved,” said Blake Meyers, Ph.D., member at the Danforth Center, professor, Division of Plant Sciences, University
- Technology Transfer
- DDPSC0048* Homologous Recombination via Transcriptional Activation Blake Meyers,
Rebecca Bart PCT/US18/65756 DDPSC0088 Synthetic Induction of 22nt tasiRNAs Blake Meyers
- Current Graduate Students
- Aleksandra Beric
University of Missouri-Columbia
Mentor – Blake Meyers, Ph.D. Adam Bray,
Suresh Pokhrel University of Missouri - Columbia
Mentor – Blake Meyers, Ph.D.
- Danforth Center Selected to Participate in NSF’s “10 Big Ideas, Understanding the Rules of Life” Research Effort
- Awards will help researchers determine the relationship between genes and their functions in organisms
- . Kira Veley,” said recipient Blake Meyers, Ph.D., principal investigator and member, Donald Danforth, recombination in plants as a tool to test gene function Blake Meyers, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- NSF Invests in Collaborative Research to Improve Key Crops' Resilience to Higher Temperatures
- Research addresses concerns about reduced harvests of corn and other cereal grasses
- by Blake Meyers, Ph.D., principal investigator and member, Danforth Center and Professor, Division, . Meyers and his collaborators at Stanford University and the University of Delaware will investigate, fertility and plants with fertility that is more resilient to distressed environments,” said Meyers
- Cutting Edge Plant Technology Inspires the Danforth Center's Fall Symposium
- The event will focus on Genetics and Genomics approaches to enhance crop productivity.
- improved,” said Blake Meyers, Ph.D., member at the Danforth Center, professor, Division of Plant
- KMOX Profiles: Sam Fiorello view Dr. Blake Meyers: Researching RNA Regulation of Reproduction
- Lab Don MacKenzie's Lab Blake Meyers' Lab Allison Miller's Lab Todd Mockler's Lab Dmitri
- Ask a Postdoc: Alex Harkess
- Alex Harkess, National Science Foundation Plant Genome Initiative Postdoctoral Fellow in Dr. Blake Meyer’s Lab answers a few questions about his research and life at the Danforth Center as a postdoc.
- to continue your career at the Danforth Center?
I had the pleasure to meet Blake Meyers previously through, Ask a Postdoc: Alex Harkess , Featuring Alex Harkess, National Science Foundation (NSF) Plant Genome Initiative Postdoctoral Fellow in Dr. Blake Meyer’s Lab. Harkess is currently researching small RNA evolution across the land plants, with a particular focus on 21 and 24nt phasiRNAs. Q: What, angiosperm Amborella. Before Blake joined the Danforth Center as a principle investigator in January of 2016
- TRAINING THE NEXT GENERATION OF SCIENTISTS
- Welcome 2018 REU Summer Interns
- (Tyler) Rusnak, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, hosted in the Blake Meyers laboratory