43 search results for fellowship
- Eminent Entomologist on Honeybee Genome Will be Featured at Conversations Program
- Let’s Talk About… Bees: Understanding the Roots of Social Life
- ; Fulbright Senior Research Fellowship; Guggenheim Fellowship; NIH Pioneer Award; Fellow, Animal Behavior
- Prominent Entomologist Discusses How Science is Revealing the Basis of Social Life in Vital Insects at Upcoming Conversations Program
- Let's Talk About... Bees: Understanding the Roots of Social Life
- Research Fellowship; Guggenheim Fellowship; NIH Pioneer Award; Fellow, Animal Behavior Society; Fellow
- Meet the 2019 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow
- Suresh Pokhrel grew up on his family’s farm in Nepal, and now he is using his passion for agriculture to study the analysis of small RNAs in plants in Dr. Blake Meyer’s Lab at the Danforth Center.
- Meet the 2019 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow, Suresh Pokhrel, a third-year Ph.D. student at the University of Missouri – Columbia, has been named the 2019 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow, the fifth student to receive the distinction. The fellowship was endowed in honor of Dr. William H. Danforth by Dr. P. Roy and Diana Vagelos and supports outstanding Ph.D. students whose, Graduate Fellowship especially critical in its field. Thanks to Roy and Diana Vagelos, Suresh Pokhrel
- 2020 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow
- Zachary N. Harris, third-year PhD student at Saint Louis University, has been named the 2020 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow.
- 2020 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow, Zachary N. Harris, third-year PhD student at Saint Louis University, has been named the 2020 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow, the sixth student to receive the distinction. The fellowship was endowed in honor of Dr. Danforth by Dr. P. Roy and Diana Vagelos and supports outstanding PhD students whose research demonstrates great promise, than plant science, making the William H. Danforth Graduate Fellowship especially critical in its
- CSTM Travel Awards
- a workshop.
● The fellowship award can be used towards any travel in the calendar year in which, within a timely manner. Applicants awarded a fellowship will be able to use the money for postponed, (required).
○ Please clearly state if you have outside funding (e.g. fellowship) that provides travel funds/travel budget. If you do have a fellowship that provides travel funds, clearly state why, are planning to attend provide a travel fellowship? If yes, have you applied?
● All the applications should
- 2018 WILLIAM H. DANFORTH PLANT SCIENCE SCHOLAR PROFILE
- Light and Environmental signals in Crops may be as Complex as Day and Night
- sciences and was awarded the ASPB Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship. During her first year, more federal and foundation funding than plant science, the William H. Danforth Graduate Fellowship
- Danforth Center Announces New Director of Proteomics and Mass Spectrometry Facility
- New hire brings significant expertise to the Center
ST. LOUIS, MO, June 3, 2013 –Dr. Bradley Evans recently joined the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center as the director of the Proteomics and Mass Spectrometry Facility. Dr. Evans’ accomplishments a ...
- the Molecular Biophysics Training Grant Fellowship, Graduate College Fellowship, and the ACS Biological
- New York Times National Correspondent to Address the Public’s Perception of Scientific Data at the Danforth Center’s Conversations Event
- Let's Talk About...Technology, Truth and the Public
- a Guggenheim Fellowship in science writing and is the author of the short story “Asperger Love
- Scientific Community & Network
- Today's Guest Blogger is Aimee Terauchi, postdoc, Danforth Plant Science Center and senior representative of CSTM.
The Committee for Scientific Training and Mentoring (CSTM) exists to bring career training and development opportunities to the scie ...
- . Proposal Improvement Group (PIG) – Center scientists working on research proposals for fellowship
- Danforth Center Names 2016 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow
- Alexandra Asaro, a graduate student at Washington University in St. Louis has been named the 2016 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow.
- research demonstrates great promise for advancing plant science. The fellowship was endowed in honor of Dr, .
“The William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellowship is critical to helping talented young scientists