34 search results for Precision Agriculture
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Here are the companies presenting at Danforth’s Ag Innovation Showcase
- In addition to expert panels and keynote speeches, a group of 20 companies will pitch to a crowd of investors and conference attendees. Out of the 20 companies presenting, two are from St. Louis.
- a list of companies presentingTuesday and Wednesday at the showcase. Precision Agriculture aWhere, and data from the best companies in agriculture. Semios(Vancounver, Canada): Precision crop, ): Develops ultraviolet devices and recipes for agriculture based on world-leading research on plant, , protect our natural resources and increase agriculture’s potential to feed the world. mOasis(Union
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Plant startups likely to get boost at Ag Innovation Showcase
- Nineteen plant science startups will showcase their technology and make pitches to investors this week at the fifth annual Ag Innovation Showcase in St. Louis.
- will present in thematic blocks, including precision agriculture and biological solutions. Benson, (St. Louis Business Journal) Plant startups likely to get boost at Ag Innovation Showcase, by E.B. Solomont-Reporter, Nineteen plant science startups will showcase their technology and make pitches to investors this week at the fifth annual Ag Innovation Showcase in St. Louis. The three-day event, which starts Monday evening, draws heavy hitters in the agriculture industry, from investors
- Ag Innovation Showcase Calls for Applications
- Cutting edge start-ups and research projects are invited to apply to present in four categories: precision agriculture, farming innovations, biological solutions, and renewables and sustainables at the 2014 Ag Innovation Showcase.
- will feature selected presenters in four categories: Precision Agriculture
This group of companies, surrounding agriculture. Farming Innovations
This group of companies has developed or deployed solutions that address big problems in traditional agriculture and in so doing, aim to increase productivity, of problems and concerns in agriculture and food production. They cover impressive ground
- 2016 Ag Showcase Presenting Companies
- Ag Showcase alumni transform ideas into practical solutions that combine humanitarian concern with commercial viability.
- innovations in agriculture inputs and diagnostics, precision agriculture and automation, processing technology and alternative food systems to address a range of problems and concerns in agriculture, 2016 Ag Showcase Presenting Companies,
For the past eight years, Ag Innovation Showcase, the world’s premier event focused on the convergence of agriculture and technology, has proven to be a valuable experience for startups in the agtech sector. Since inception, 130 industry technologies
- Connect with the 2014 Ag Innovation Showcase
- We welcome you to learn more and interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers during the three day event. Here is this year's Social Media Directory for your use of Twitter handles of many of those participating during Ag Innovation Showcase. We look forward to your Tweets!
- Presentations: Precision Agriculture
@aWhere Cross Slot
@onfarm, Panel Two: A New Paradigm for Biotech in Agriculture
Sara Olson, Lux Research
- Plant Pulse
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences and events, and the impact of plant science.
- Plant Pulse, The Future of Food National Geographic
Research to improve agriculture, to be at the forefront of microscopy technology in agriculture, the Donald Danforth Plant Science, the most carbon dioxide — energy and agriculture. NewLeaf Symbiotics Raises $17M Series B Round, potential for agriculture to adapt to climatic change, with shifts in farming practices and with improved, to achieving this goal. Why Agriculture Technology is the Next Big Thing LinkedIn
There are challenges
- 18 Transformative Early-Stage Companies from 4 Countries Selected to Present
- 2017 Ag Innovation Showcase
- in the areas of precision agriculture, robotics and big data, pathogen and disease control, biologics, to precision agriculture, biologicals, and the development of data as a driving force. And we’ve, agriculture.
For the past eight years, Ag Innovation Showcase, the world’s premier event focused on the convergence of agriculture and technology, has proven to be a valuable experience for startups, companies. In addition to a focus on early-stage innovators in food and agriculture, a total of 14
- Raspberry Pi Jam Attracts Innovators to the Danforth Center
- The Danforth Center’s third Jam featured robotics, microcomputers, art, 3D printing and other interactive displays.
- for crop development and precision agriculture at the Jam. The prototype was developed by Shakoor
- Analysis Linking Field and Controlled Environments Reveals Key Traits Controlling Height
- Discovery could help improve yield in food and bioenergy crops
- across a range of environments and with a high degree of precision over the life cycle, this genetic system with the precision measurements afforded by our phenomics capabilities at the Center, we, around the globe. Future agriculture research can apply the study’s tools to other plant and food
- Momentum Continues with the Eighth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Expanded content sessions, panels and participants reflects the growth and potential in the agtech space.
- platform for crop development and precision agriculture developed in the Mockler lab. Vipula, event focusing on the convergence of agriculture and technology. The Showcase brings together those with a significant stake in agriculture and agricultural technology – entrepreneurs, industry leaders, companies were chosen from 80 applications. Technologies in precision ag and automation, ag inputs, how diverse stakeholders within the agriculture community are working and communicating