36 search results for Precision Agriculture
- (St. Louis Business Journal) Here are the companies presenting at Danforth’s Ag Innovation Showcase
- In addition to expert panels and keynote speeches, a group of 20 companies will pitch to a crowd of investors and conference attendees. Out of the 20 companies presenting, two are from St. Louis.
- a list of companies presentingTuesday and Wednesday at the showcase. Precision Agriculture aWhere, and data from the best companies in agriculture. Semios(Vancounver, Canada): Precision crop, ): Develops ultraviolet devices and recipes for agriculture based on world-leading research on plant, , protect our natural resources and increase agriculture’s potential to feed the world. mOasis(Union
- CRISPR: Using precision technology to benefit people and the planet
- Efficient and customizable genome editing tool
- difference is it is a precision tool that will benefit the agriculture community as widely as the medical, CRISPR: Using precision technology to benefit people and the planet, Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats, or CRISPR is the hallmark of a bacterial defense system that forms, and development with the ability to move agriculture improvements to the market.” Gene editing can, bring about the next agriculture revolution and could be used to develop gluten free wheat, helping
- Ag Innovation Showcase Calls for Applications
- Cutting edge start-ups and research projects are invited to apply to present in four categories: precision agriculture, farming innovations, biological solutions, and renewables and sustainables at the 2014 Ag Innovation Showcase.
- will feature selected presenters in four categories: Precision Agriculture
This group of companies, surrounding agriculture. Farming Innovations
This group of companies has developed or deployed solutions that address big problems in traditional agriculture and in so doing, aim to increase productivity, of problems and concerns in agriculture and food production. They cover impressive ground
- Connect with the 2014 Ag Innovation Showcase
- We welcome you to learn more and interact with the presenters, speakers, panelists and event organizers during the three day event. Here is this year's Social Media Directory for your use of Twitter handles of many of those participating during Ag Innovation Showcase. We look forward to your Tweets!
- Presentations: Precision Agriculture
@aWhere Cross Slot
@onfarm, Panel Two: A New Paradigm for Biotech in Agriculture
Sara Olson, Lux Research
- Plant Pulse
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about world hunger and malnutrition, food security, climate change, biofuels, agriculture, the environment, conferences and events, and the impact of plant science.
- Plant Pulse, The Future of Food National Geographic
Research to improve agriculture, to be at the forefront of microscopy technology in agriculture, the Donald Danforth Plant Science, the most carbon dioxide — energy and agriculture. NewLeaf Symbiotics Raises $17M Series B Round, potential for agriculture to adapt to climatic change, with shifts in farming practices and with improved, to achieving this goal. Why Agriculture Technology is the Next Big Thing LinkedIn
There are challenges
- 18 Transformative Early-Stage Companies from 4 Countries Selected to Present
- 2017 Ag Innovation Showcase
- in the areas of precision agriculture, robotics and big data, pathogen and disease control, biologics, to precision agriculture, biologicals, and the development of data as a driving force. And we’ve, agriculture.
For the past eight years, Ag Innovation Showcase, the world’s premier event focused on the convergence of agriculture and technology, has proven to be a valuable experience for startups, companies. In addition to a focus on early-stage innovators in food and agriculture, a total of 14
- Momentum Continues with the Eighth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Expanded content sessions, panels and participants reflects the growth and potential in the agtech space.
- platform for crop development and precision agriculture developed in the Mockler lab. Vipula, event focusing on the convergence of agriculture and technology. The Showcase brings together those with a significant stake in agriculture and agricultural technology – entrepreneurs, industry leaders, companies were chosen from 80 applications. Technologies in precision ag and automation, ag inputs, how diverse stakeholders within the agriculture community are working and communicating
- Danforth Plant Science Center Develops Versatile Field Phenotyping to Benefit Farmers
- Solar-powered PheNode is set for investment stage.
- directly within the plant canopy, providing crucial information for both crop improvement and precision agriculture.
“Direct canopy measurements are particularly challenging due to inherent, development. The next phase for the PheNode is aligning with investors who seek to impact agriculture
- Plant Pulse
- The Plant Pulse is a feature of the Danforth Center Roots and Shoots Blog that includes a sampling of interesting stories about agriculture, the environment, food security, climate change, bioenergy, events and the impact of plant science.
- . Five Trends in Horticulture Technology AgFunder
When precision agriculture first erupted, Crop-Scanner Is Turning Heads in Arizona United States Department of Agriculture
With its 30-ton
- Connect with the 2013 Ag Showcase
Today kicks off the 2013 Ag Innovation Showcase. This year, we are celebrating an important milestone; the fifth year of the premier Showcase. Over the next few days, the Ag Showcase will be exploring important global issues in ag-bio such as, renewable energy, sustainable materials, food production, animal health and farming technologies.
- Company Presentations:
Precision Agriculture Ag Squared, LLC @AgSquared, Innovator Spotlight Mark Davies, Esoko @Esoko Panel 2: Biosolutions in Agriculture