560 search results for Innovation Community
- Future of Agriculture Meets Technology Innovation at Fourth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase
- Ag Innovation Showcase, one of the most influential forums about agricultural technology in the U.S., will be held Sept. 10-12, 2012, at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center in St. Louis.
Twenty two companies from six countries will present th ...
- Future of Agriculture Meets Technology Innovation at Fourth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase ,
Ag Innovation Showcase, one of the most influential forums about agricultural technology in the U.S., technologies.
“Agricultural innovation is one of the most important cultural, economic and business issues facing the global community,” said Sam Fiorello, COO Donald Danforth Plant Science Center & President of BRDG Park. “The Ag Innovation Showcase mirrors the growing interest in the space
- The Danforth Center Recognized for Achievement in Bioscience
- The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center received the 2013 Achievement in Bioscience at the Arcus Awards, at the Regional Chamber’s inaugural event held on November 26, 2013.
- the region’s innovation ecosystem by making new investments in technologies and facilities, in Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Achievement in Educational Attainment. “The St. Louis Regional Chamber is a broad community of leaders united for economic prosperity throughout the bi-state St, the great momentum they’ve begun in our community.” Other Arcus Award winners include, Reinsurance
- Young Friends Advance Efforts to Feed People, Sustain the Environment and Grow the Region
- Start 2018 off right as a Young Friend of the Danforth Center
- our life-sustaining environment. Our community-building efforts are helping to create economic growth, growing Missouri tall grass prairie. Proceeds from the event supported the Danforth Center Innovation Fund, which includes our Community Garden.
Be sure to plant June 8th, 2018 on your calendar, and the recipient o f food grown in the Community Garden on campus, followed by a lively happy hour, to learn about the local innovation ecosystem, and at the same time, be able to socialize and network
- CRISPR: Using precision technology to benefit people and the planet
- Efficient and customizable genome editing tool
- difference is it is a precision tool that will benefit the agriculture community as widely as the medical community. Carrington went on to say, “Ag innovation of this kind is hypercharging research, in the science community. CRISPR genome editing technology is powerful in the sense it allows
- Conversations Event Examines the Artists of Innovation
Improving Lives through Scientific Entrepreneurship
- Conversations Event Examines the Artists of Innovation,
On Thursday, October 18, the Donald, to the Conversations event “The Entrepreneurs – Artists of Innovation.” Moderated by Danforth Center COO, a community like we have in St. Louis,” said Lohse-Busch. “People are incredibly generous with their time, is the ‘physical hub of innovation’ in the St. Louis ag-tech industry,’ it really shines a spotlight on the region’s strength in ag innovation and commercialization.” Room for All “Talent is equally distributed
- Coveted Grant Won to Elevate the Existing Plant Science Ecosystem
- “This multi-institutional grant will help the plant science research and innovation ecosystem in St. Louis to continue on the path toward overcoming our greatest global challenges,” said Sam Fiorello.
- the development of a comprehensive master plan for an expanded innovation hub in Creve Coeur, and commercialization, support entrepreneurship and collaborative innovation, create high paying jobs, science research and innovation ecosystem in St. Louis to continue on the path toward overcoming our, community integrated into its surroundings, including a design framework; an economic study
- 39 NORTH Launched
- 39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled.
- 39 NORTH Launched, 39 NORTH Launched and Moving Forward
39 North, the new innovation district, and stimulate investment in innovation. The event is free and open to the public.
“We believe that Venture, + Technology and Christner.
The 39 North Master Plan presents a vision for an innovation district, firm, to develop the plan.
Community input was paramount to the process. More than 45 meetings, focus group sessions and two community open houses were held to gather feedback from stakeholders
- Growing St. Louis’ Plant and Life Science Ecosystem and Harvesting Commercial Success
- Join us on November 20th as featured panelists discuss the infrastructure a region needs to support a successful start-up community, how St. Louis compares to other regions, and how local businesses, institutions, and individuals can help to advance business innovation in our region.
- Growing St. Louis’ Plant and Life Science Ecosystem and Harvesting Commercial Success, Join us Thursday, November 20, 2014 as featured panelists Thomas Osha, Managing Director of Innovation, the infrastructure a region needs to support a successful start-up community, how St. Louis compares, innovation in our region. St. Louis is quickly emerging as a national and international innovation, : Thomas Osha, Managing Director of Innovation and Economic Development
- AG Innovation Showcase Marks Key Milestone – A Decade of Growth
- 500 people attend 10th annual event
- AG Innovation Showcase Marks Key Milestone – A Decade of Growth, Ten years ago, the Ag Innovation, a community of innovators, investors, and influencers who are driving the future of Ag. The event, . The panels, presentations, and spotlights have charted the arc of innovation in agriculture, exploring, that have presented at the Ag Innovation Showcase have collectively raised more than $1.1 billion, growth and success of the Ag Showcase has positioned the region as a global leader of innovation, and has
- (Alive Magazine) The New STL: Innovators 2015
- St. Louis is reinventing itself as a city of innovation. Meet the bold minds that are helping us get there.
- (Alive Magazine) The New STL: Innovators 2015 , St. Louis is poised to become a hub of innovation, research facility working to end hunger to a community arts organization unlike any other in the nation, into STL’s innovative spirit in our first Innovation Issue to discover the people, ideas, spaces, Plant Science Center, the world’s leading facility for plant and agricultural science and innovation, for International Crop Improvement are using agricultural innovation to reduce hunger in developing