36 search results for Board Chair
- (St. Louis Business Journal) McDonnell is new Danforth Center chairman
- When Dr. Bill Danforth signaled his desire to hand over the chairmanship of the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center earlier this year, the nomination committee turned to trustee John McDonnell
- this year, the nomination committee turned to trustee John McDonnell. As vice chair of the board, at the board’s annual meeting Nov. 11. Danforth, 87, who remains a trustee, is now founding chairman. “I, -to-day board governance. He said he’d scheduled “a series of sessions” at the Danforth Center, of the Danforth Center and other organizations in St. Louis, and serves as chairman of the board of BioSTL, needed to raise to fund the project, but said McDonnell and the rest of the board will have a key role
- Support Innovation and STEM at Party with the Plants on June 8th
- Early Bird Tickets are on Sale NOW for the second Annual Party with the Plants
- . Louis, unlike any other!” – Logan O’Connor, Vice-Chair, Young Friends of the Danforth Center,
Four Hands Brewery
Hjelle Advisors, LLC
Maher & Company PC
Missouri Wine and Grape Board
- of DirectorsScientific Advisory Board Letter from the PresidentDirectoryCampusBRDG ParkContact, by Don MacKenzie, Executive Director, Institute for International Crop Improvement, Co-Chair, 2019 Fall, - hosted by Nigel Taylor, Associate Member and Dorothy J. King Distinguished Investigator, Co-Chair, by Becky Bart, Associate Member, Co-Chair, 2019 Fall Symposium Sally Mallowa, Plant, for International Crop Improvement, Co-Chair, 2019 Fall Symposium Howarth (Howdy
- Applying for NSF graduate fellowships
- . SchnuckWilliam H. Danforth, M.D.Board of DirectorsScientific Advisory Board Letter from,
Location: Theater Presented by: Dr. Joseph Jez, Chair, Professor and Howard Hughes Medical
- Danforth Center Adds Two New Board Members with Extensive Business and Scientific Expertise
- The Danforth Center has added two new Directors to its Board, Kiersten Stead, Managing Partner at DCVC Bio, and James (Jim) L. Johnson, III, Partner, Johnson Bender Asset Management.
- Danforth Center Adds Two New Board Members with Extensive Business and Scientific Expertise, ST, to its Board, Kiersten Stead, Managing Partner at DCVC Bio, and James (Jim) L. Johnson, III, Partner, to welcome Kiersten and Jim to our Board of Directors. They bring vital experience and expertise, as a director of Pairwise (2017-2018), is a former board member of Atomwise, Farmlead, Plant Response, Scientific Advisory Board. She is also a co-founder and VP of the EULC (Edmonton Ultimate Legacy
- JOIN US OCTOBER 17 FOR VENTURE CAFE NIGHT: 39 NORTH
- Helping innovators by enhancing and accelerating the growth of innovation in 39 North through high-impact programming.
- – Online Engagement Director, Monsanto Company Jessica Conick – Moderator, FGI St. Louis Board Member & Marketing Chair The Fashion Group International (FGI) is a global, non-profit, professional
- Annual Plantasia Gala
- Distinguished Leaders Recognized for Science and Service
- extensive efforts on behalf of the Center, including serving as a member of the Board of Directors, its Executive Committee and Chair of the Finance Committee. John emphasized Todd’s business acumen
- Danforth Center Scientist Receives Awards from American Society of Plant Biologists
- Blake Meyers is the 2017 Recipient of the Charles Albert Shull Award
- and service in plant biology. He has been on the editorial board of the Society’s journal The Plant, and served as chair of the Department of Plant & Soil Sciences for over six years. About The Donald
- In Celebration of the Vision and Leadership of Gerry & Bob Virgil
- Presentation Ceremony of The Geraldine J. and Robert L. Virgil Distinguished Investigator
To Todd C. Mockler, Ph.D.
“The conferral of Distinguished Investigator is our way of recognizing exceptional achievements, contributions and leadership from t ...
- as a wise board member and founding chair of the Center’s Friends program. Formerly dean of Washington
- (Ladue News) Ladue Lips
- Posted: Thursday, May 3, 2012 8:15 am
Maryville Talks Books, the signature author series from MARYVILLE UNIVERSITY, kicks off this month with actress/ singer VANESSA WILLIAMS and her mother, HELEN WILLIAMS. The pair will appear on May 10 at Christ C ...
- led by board of trustees chair DR. WILLIAM DANFORTH and president DR. JAMES CARRINGTON. The award