47 search results for Blake Meyers
- Saint Louis University Student Dives Into Plant Genomes
- Guest blogger, Grace Kenney explores advanced techniques in the Meyers' Lab.
- and intern in Dr. Blake Meyers’ Lab.
The scientific community has made incredible advances, opportunity to intern in Blake Meyers’, Ph.D. laboratory as part of my master’s degree program in Bioinformatics at St. Louis University. My work in the Meyers’ laboratory primarily focused on structural, type that she had never worked with. It was no easy feat.”
Working in the Meyers’ lab
- Research Areas
- Baxter Andrea Eveland Noah Fahlgren Malia Gehan Toby Kellogg Donald MacKenzie Blake Meyers, Malia Gehan Donald MacKenzie Blake Meyers Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Chris Topp Sam Wang, Andrea Eveland Noah Fahlgren Malia Gehan Toby Kellogg Toni Kutchan Donald MacKenzie Blake Meyers, Kutchan Blake Meyers Todd Mockler Dmitri Nusinow Jim Umen Sam Wang, Topp Jim Umen Sam Wang Ru Zhang Plant Microbe Interactions
Rebecca Bart Jim Carrington Blake
- Research Team
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled
Blake Meyers, people living in the U.S. and in the developing world. Research Team Dr. Blake Meyers, Principal Investigator
Blake Meyers received his undergraduate degree in biology from the University
- New Research Characterizes the Evolution of Genetic Pathway for Reproductive Fitness in Flowering Plants
- Previously, this pathway was thought to be present only in grasses.
- innovations that made them so successful. The research, led by Blake Meyers, Ph.D., member, Meyers. “There are some key differences between the pathway in eudicots and in grasses, in these groups of plants.” Meyers explained that the long-standing view was that this pathway was specific to the grasses. In a companion piece of work, Meyers and his colleagues have demonstrated, in eudicots, Meyers and his team are using Fragaria vesca, a diploid, also known as woodland
- Meet the 2019 William H. Danforth Plant Science Fellow
- Suresh Pokhrel grew up on his family’s farm in Nepal, and now he is using his passion for agriculture to study the analysis of small RNAs in plants in Dr. Blake Meyer’s Lab at the Danforth Center.
- been a member of Dr. Blake Meyers Lab at the Danforth Center where the primary emphasis, applied for a Ph.D. position in Blake Meyers’s lab. Pokhrel received a graduate research assistantship
- Mizzou and Danforth Center Leaders to be Featured at the Conversations Program
- Let’s Talk About… People, Plants and Partnerships: The Mizzou Connection
- of the University of Missouri (MU) and Blake Meyers, Ph.D., principle investigator, Danforth Center, the National Science Foundation. Blake Meyers, Ph.D.,
Blake Meyers, Ph.D., joined the Center, history of plant science in the region,” said Meyers. “It is all about building on synergies, with the University of Missouri. Dr. Meyers' research focuses on genome-scale studies of RNA
- Lab News
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled
Blake Meyers, Ph.D., Society of Plant Biologists
Blake Meyers is the 2017 Recipient of the Charles Albert,
(People Behind the Science) Dr. Blake Meyers: Researching RNA Regulation of Reproduction in Plants,
Welcome to the team, Blake Meyers! Read More Friday, 18 December 2015, , National Science Foundation Plant Genome Initiative Postdoctoral Fellow in Dr. Blake Meyer’s Lab
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”
Join us Thursday, November 16, 2017 for a very different Conversations!
- CONVERSATIONS SERIES: “Big Ideas - Meeting Grand Challenges”, On Thursday, November 16, the Danforth Center will host a Conversations Series event, “Big Ideas – Meeting Grand Challenges,” featuring three teams of Center scientists. TEAMS Team Bart (Becky Bart Lab) Team Meyers (Blake Meyers Lab) Team Topp (Chris Topp Lab) Dan Lin Patricia Baldrich Lee Douangkeomany Anne Phillips Ryan DelPercio Nate Ellis Jeff Berry Margaret Frank Mao Li
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled Directory Dr. Blake Meyers' Lab, Blake Meyers 314-587-1422 314-587-1522 firstname.lastname@example.org Principal Investigator
39 North Innovation District Plan Unveiled Directory Dr. Blake Meyers, Blake Meyers 314-587-1422 314-587-1522 email@example.com Principal Investigator