127 search results for maize
- genetics, and began his postdoctoral research with Freeling and Walbot to study maize transposable, (Arabidopsis and maize), worm and human. Dr. Dmitri A. Nusinow, Assistant Member and Principal
- Relevant Publications
shoot meristem size in maize. Plant Cell, 27(1):104-20. Eveland AL, Goldshmidt A, Pautler M, maize inflorescence
architecture. Genome Res, 24(3):431-43. Eveland AL & Jackson D (2012
- United States Golf Association Taps Danforth Center To Improve Course Sustainability
- Research will advance the development of salt-tolerant turf varieties.
- also be applied to other members of the grass family, including cereal crops, such as maize or wheat
- Global Alliance to Gather to consider Strategies for Overcoming Challenges of Global Climatic Change at International Cassava Conference
- ST. LOUIS, MO, May 15, 2012—The Global Cassava Partnership for the 21st Century (GCP21) will hold its second scientific conference June 18 – 22, 2012 at the Speke Resort Conference Centre in Kampala, Uganda. GCP21 consists of 45 member institutions ...
- , it is the second most important source of calories after maize, an inexpensive and essential food for the poor
- (All Africa) Africa: Cassava Comes to the Table
It might be an abuse of artistic license, but 2012 might well be remembered as the first International Year of Cassava - in all but name.
- wheat, maize and rice - a Bermuda Triangle of food crops, which for better or worse sometimes seems
- (AidsNews) Uganda: Cassava conference to tackle climate change head-on
- 16 May, 2012 by Neil Palmer
An important announcement from our colleagues at the Danforth Plant Science Center: Global alliance to gather to consider strategies for overcoming challenges of global climatic change at international cassava conferenc ...
- , it is the second most important source of calories after maize, an inexpensive and essential food
- for maize and soybean" Monsanto lecture presented by
Lisa Ainsworth, Ph.D., USDA-ARS Global
- A Plant Science Journey in 39 North
- Congrats to Lee Douangkeomany, Recipient of the 2018 Unsung Hero Award presented by of OCA National & Buick
- , sampling of maize roots/shoots, data collection, computational analysis, and using molecular biology
- VIRCA Plus
- important staple food crop after maize and an important cash crop for small-holder farmers. Approximately
- Bruce Green
Ivan Baxter Lab
Project: Association Mapping of Maize