SEEDS OF CHANGE featuring Bob Chapman | Wednesday, May 8
"The Privilege of Leadership: The Courage to Care"
Bob Chapman imagines a world in which people can realize their gifts, apply and develop their talents, and feel a genuine sense of fulfillment for their contributions. It’s a world that creates personal and business value for all stakeholders. Prepare to be inspired! As seen recently on FOX2. 5:30 PM networking | 6:00 - 7:00 PM presentation
Please note: This event is expected to be at capacity. Overflow seating and simulcasting will be used.
Reservations are free, but required.
About Bob Chapman
Named the #3 CEO in the world by Inc. magazine, Bob Chapman is chairman and CEO of St. Louis, MO-based Barry-Wehmiller, a $3B global manufacturing business with 12,000 team members. He is the best-selling author of Everybody Matters and founder of Truly Human Leadership.
About Seeds of Change
Seeds of Change is an annual free public lecture featuring a renowned thought-leader to inspire and unite people to positive change. Past speakers include:
- 2018 Ruth K. Oniang’o, PhD, winner of Africa Food Prize and founder, Rural Outreach Program
- 2017 Jeff Raikes, co-founder, Raikes Foundation, former CEO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- 2016 David Karandish, founder and CEO, Jane.ai; former CEO, Answers.com
- 2015 Peter A. Seligmann, CEO, Conservation International
- 2014 Amory B. Lovins, co-founder and chief scientist, Rocky Mountain Institute
- 2013 Mark Lynas, environmentalist and author of The God Species
- 2012 Jim McKelvey, co-founder, Square, Inc. and the nonprofit LaunchCode
- 2011 Richard Longworth, journalist and author of Caught in the Middle
- 2010 Hugh Grant, chairman and CEO, Monsanto
About Danforth Leadership Council Attendee Notice/Release:
The DLC is a group of prominent St. Louisans interested in the role of plant science in the economic future of the region.
Please be aware that by attending this event, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now, known or hereafter devised for eternity and you release the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature.