BioBash is a career networking and job fair event for young scientists. Hosted by the Danforth Center’s Committee for Scientific Training and Mentoring, BioBash aims to educate and bring together the scientific community in St. Louis and discuss the broad range of career opportunities in life sciences. Scientists in all levels of their fields are invited to join! Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be available. Register now on Eventbrite When
: Monday, February 3, 2020 Where
: Langenberg Theatre, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, 975 North Warson Road, Saint Louis, MO 63132 Event highlights
3:00 – 4:00 PM: Registration and welcome mixer
4:00 – 5:15 PM: Career panel discussion on Navigating Your Career Journey
5:15 – 7:00 PM: Networking and job fair Moderator
Claire Kinlaw, PhD - Director Innovation Commercialization at The Donald Danforth Plant Science Center Panelists
- Danielle Lee, PhD - Assistant Professor at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Eli Chen - Science & Environment Reporter at St. Louis Public Radio, Producer at The Story Collider
- Hallie Thompson, MU PhD Candidate (waiting to defend her thesis) – Research Associate at Kremenak NanoTech
- Rachel Owen, PhD - Executive Director at MOST Policy Initiative, Inc.
- Mitchell Sudkamp - Nucleic Acid Technologies Platform Lead at Bayer Crop Sciences Job Fair Representatives
: Benson Hill Biosystems, Cofactor Genomics, TechAccel, Aker, The Danforth Plant Science Center, Plastomics, BIOSTL, Mycorrhizal Applications, Intact Genomics, KWS, and more.