Hosted by the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, AgTech NEXT features a series of conversations and fresh perspectives about three powerful intersections where ag innovation can move the needle on climate change: Carbon & Environmental Markets, Geospatial & Location Sciences, and Food Security. On November 18, join us at AgTech NEXT as we discuss The Consequences of Coming Up Short on Climate.
This event is free to attend but registration is required.
Putting It Into Perspective: Collaboration And Co-Development For Sustained Impact
- Rose Gidado, PhD Deputy Director, National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA) & Country Coordinator, Open Forum on Agricultural Biotechnology (OFAB) in Africa, Nigeria Chapter
- Catherine Taracha, PhD Head, Crop Biotechnology at the Kenya Agricultural and Livestock Research Organization
- Pooja Bhatnagar-Mathur, PhD, Principal Scientist & Precision Genetics Lead, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) Carretera México-Veracruz Km. 45, El Batán, Texcoco, México. C.P. 56237
- Don MacKenzie, PhD Executive Director, Institute for International Crop Improvement, Danforth Plant Science Center
- MODERATOR: Joseph Opoku Gakpo, Journalist, Joy FM and Joy News TV, Ghana